Presentation Schedule

[Update] The schedule is finalized. Check the class schedule web page for presentation schedule.

Please check the schedule web page for weekly plans. I got a large number of requests on certain weeks. I cannot accommodate all of your requests; please forgive me. I considered your preferences and the date/time of your request. Let me know if you definitely hate both of the topics you are scheduled. I will see if we can make some additional adjustments. Thanks.

And, please email me your recommended readings for your presentation, as well as posting them as a blog. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. The recommended readings for Mercury group's week 3 Presentation on "Messaging Patterns" has been put up on our blog. I would suggest that you go through those and come "prepared" for class :)

    ReplyDelete

Student Blog Updates